See the gold clearly.
The Shaun White Signature Series Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses capture the style and class of a gold-medal-winning athlete. Gold-toned Oakley icons show the world that you're an aspiring athlete yourself, and a print of Shaun's signature on the ear stem should be enough to keep you motivated.
- Polarized lens technology provides 99% percent polarization efficiency to block out the maximum amount of glare
- Plutonite lens material provides 100% UV protection and blocks harmful blue light up to 400nm
- The 8.75 base lens curvature optimizes peripheral vision and side protection
- Iridium lens coating reduces glare and fine-tunes light transmission for optimal clarity
- O-Matter frame material is lightweight and durable and will stay on your head even when your upside-down in the park
Share your thoughts
These Shaun White's rock!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
My second pair....a bit big on my face but that allows for a fantastic field of view. The Oakley grey polarized lens is pretty darn good compared to most(i have a couple pair of Nike polarized glasses that are fantastic)....but these really are nice
Oakley Shaun White Signature Series
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like my pair of Oakley Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses, they are light, sturdy and remove all the glare in the environment. I have a big face/head and they fit great, don't hurt my temples or ears.
If I had to nit pick I would like them to be a bit darker, but that's a very minor detail, overall they are a great product.
My second pair.
This is my second pair and they are my favorite. If your looking for something nice and unique. This are the best options out there.