Timeless style and classic American cool come together in the Oakley Shaun White Signature Holbrook Sunglasses. Shaun worked closely with the designers at Oakley to create a look that reflects his love for classic rock while pushing the boundaries of style the same way he pushes snowboarding's boundaries. Clean, basic frame design provides classic style that looks good on and off the hill, and 24K gold iridium lenses represent Shaun's propensity for winning every contest he enters.
- O-Matter frame is stress-resistant and ultra-lightweight
- XYZ Optics ensure distortion-free vision for the entire width of the lenses
- Plutonite lenses exceed ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Iridium coated lenses reduce glare and balance light transmission
Share your thoughts
Old School Meets New School
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used to own the White and Blue lens pair of these then sold them and got these brown and gold lens Shaun White editions. Love the classic tortoise color on the frame and the mirror gold lens. I got these to wear casually around the pool and around town. Not something you'd want to wear in the shirt and tie environment, but if you're looking for a good dress down glass, these are great. Frame size is a little large, but you may already know that. Image shows size of glasses.
Great for style
These sunglasses are great for driving or walking around. The hinges does feel a bit cheap but that is because the arms can be popped out. The lenses are difficult to scratch but don't try to scratch them . Worth your money