A personality as big as Shaun White requires an exceptionally bold frame shape, which is exactly why Oakley designers dreamed up the Shaun White Signature Offshoot Sunglasses. The Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of harmful UV light while the Polaric Ellipsoid shape provides optimized peripheral vision. Plus, the 1950s inspired metal details at the hinge and stem give these cutting edge modern shades some vintage flair.
- O Matter frames are lightweight, impact resistant, and provide all day comfort
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of harmful UV light and is highly impact resistant
- Three point fit system holds the lenses in an ideal optical alignment
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry provides ideal side coverage and peripheral vision
- Metal banding at the stem and hinge tips adds a vintage look inspired by 1950s microphones
Share your thoughts
First Oakley Purchase
This was my first purchase of a premium pair of sunglasses. I wanted the polarized lens originally but decided to give these a try first. I was nervous that the Gold lens would just be too much. After receiving these glasses, I couldn't be happier. The lenses are perfect. Everything looks really good and sharp. The overall appearance of these glasses are great! They really stand out and just look classy. If you are in the market for a classy and really great quality pair of sunglasses, give these a try. I don't think there is too much to complain about except the looser fitting on my head.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love them! Colors just pop when I'm wearing them. Great fit!