Destroy the mountains with Sort Lite.
- Fixed hood stays out of your face with magnetic closures
- Front vents help you regulate temps when you’re spinning tricks in the park
- Fully taped seams, adjustable cuffs, and wrist gaiters seal out snow when you biff it
- Fixed snow skirt system attaches to your Oakley Pants to make a bomber powder suit
- Loose fit gives you plenty of room to stomp big gaps
Share your thoughts
Would grey snow pants match with this? ...
Would grey snow pants match with this? Would it look good?
I'm 5'10'' and weight about 160, pretty...
I'm 5'10'' and weight about 160, pretty slim build. Any recommendations on size should i go medium or large?
always go larger. thats what i say. if u go too small u wont be happy but if u go a little too big u wont notice. especially since its skiing/snowboarding.
is this jacket good enough to use on the...
is this jacket good enough to use on the slopes? skiing boarding?
This jacket was built for the slopes. It's got a great waterproof rating, powder skirt, fully taped seams and a hood.
Just wondering if this jacket is insulated...
Just wondering if this jacket is insulated at all? I'm looking for an UNinsulated rain coat.
This is not an insulated shell.