At least you have the Oakley Women's Source Pant to help you feel comfortable at the gym, because the neckless beasts checking themselves out in the mirror were starting to irk you. This four-way-stretch pant makes your workout a pleasure because you can move and breathe comfortably, which enables quick escapes from unwanted exercise-machine tutorials.
- The moisture-wicking fabric ensures that you stay dry even if you're jogging in July
- Antibacterial fabric keeps your sessions fresh, no matter whose gross mat you borrow
- Go the Distance relaxed fit lets you move
- Coolmax gusset aids with breathability during hot workouts
- Smooth waistband doesn't rub and includes an inner pocket to stash a house or car key during runs
- Leg-lift system lets you raise the hem during bare-footed yoga sessions
- Reflective taping on waistband boosts visibility at dusk
Share your thoughts
Amazing Yoga Pants!
These are the best yoga pants I've ever owned. I'm very happy with the style, the reflective strip, length, thickness, quality and how it washes up. I love everything about them, other than the high price. I plan on buying another pair at some point.
Best Everyday Yoga Pants
I love love love these Oakley source pants, they are pretty thick, keeping me cozy in the winter months. They are a little long on me, I am 5'2 and got the XS. The material is great and very durable.