Dude, why is your bag dripping saltwater?
- Internal laptop compartment totes laptops with monitors up to 17 inches
- Wetsuit changing mat gives you a sand-free place to stand for your quick change and doubles as a stuff sack
- Water-resistant compartment stores your dripping wetsuit and contains drain ports to funnel out water
- Multiple pockets hold your wax, wax comb, and other surf essentials
- Molded back panel provides additional comfort when you're carrying a heavy load
- Water bottle sleeve helps keep you and your brain hydrated
Share your thoughts
How does this compare to the Icon pack? ...
How does this compare to the Icon pack? According to the site this packs dimensions are smaller, but the volume is larger? what about general funcationality?
This is a very functional back pack with great pack volume
this thing is seriously huge. like it covers my whole torso. it's 40 liters, so it's probably a bit overkill if you're just using it for school. its super well made, and everything on it seems like its gonna hold up, but its huge.