Terje's new goggle for 2012-13, equipped with super-easy lens switching.
If you could see what Terje sees on the mountain, you'd probably poop yourself. But if you could see LIKE he sees, you could probably ride a little better. At least, that's the thinking behind the Oakley Terje Haakonsen Signature Airbrake Goggle, which uses Switchlock Technology to enable quick swapping between the two included lenses. As the light changes throughout the day, you can change your lens to keep your vision just right.
- Terje Haakonsen pro model provides a sleek, dark style that isn't too flashy
- Tough Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays while the spherical shape prevents distortion and enhances vision
- Rigid outer frame and flexible inner O Matter frame yield a durable but form-fitting design that doesn't cramp your nasal cavity
- Switchlock Technology enables easy switching between the two included lenses; Black Iridium for sun and Persimmon for lower light conditions
- Medium-to-large fit works for most face sizes
- Fully helmet compatible design fits with your brain bucket
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards
- Two large top lens vents and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
- Interchangeable O Matter strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free head
- Comes with two differently shaded lenses (and a soft case) that match high and low-light conditions, and Oakley offers many more lens options (sold separately)