When the mercury takes a serious dive, mittens work better. The Oakley 72 Mitten is made for super-cold riding when keeping your fingers attached is a priority. This Gore-Tex mitten with Thinsulate insulation is nearly impervious to cold so you can get out every day of the season without the perpetual cold-hand that you always dread.
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- Thinsulate synthetic insulates even when wet
- Tri-Curve finger geometry for a natural feeling
- Antimicrobial lining keeps the stink down
- Removable leash for the forgetful