We understand your tears and concern, and we just hope that it’s still there.
- Fully taped seams and 15K-rated fabric keep you riding or skiing on over-the-head blower days
- 3M Thinsulate insulation warms your core and wicks moisture
- Unzip the underarm vents to dump excess heat on the hike or tram
- Signature fit with a feminine cut gives you plenty of unrestricted room to dodge trees and perfect your tricks in the park
- Removable snow skirt and wrist gaiters block out snow
- Remove the faux fur trim for a different look
Share your thoughts
Warm, comfy and cute!
This jacket keeps me warm even during the coldest days snowboarding. It looks great, and it's so comfortable that I end up wearing it on long trips to and from the slopes. The magnetic buttons near the collar make it really easy to adjust with gloves on. And it has super long sleeves with wide openings that cover my mittens and make sure snow never gets in. Love it!
Great coat, not right fit!
This coat was so great...awesome details, Oakley has a great structure and quality...but the color and fit weren't right. I am 5'6" 130 lbs and usually take a size small is coats. I ordered small but it was too big all around the body. I loved the length of the arms (which is longer than normal coat). With the size being too big,and the color not too flattering for me, I am returning it...but it is an awesome coat! Well worth the money for the craftsmanship and style...If only that beautiful teal color looked better with my skin tone!