Letting your skin do its job.
A good backcountry glove needs to do more than just keep your hand dry. It needs to let your hand regulate its own temperature naturally so you stay dry and comfortable during intense aerobic activity. The Oakley Touring Glove lives up to its name with a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane, a tough leather palm, and a softshell chassis that lets your hand breathe to stay comfortable naturally.
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps your hand dry and comfortable
- Super-breathable stretch softshell chassis allows your skin to regulate its temperature
- Waterproof palm for added durability
- Thinsulate synthetic insulation keeps your hand warm even if it gets wet
- Brushed antimicrobial lining keeps the odor under control
- Tri Curve finger geometry for added dexterity and a natural feeling bend
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure for a comfortable custom fit
Share your thoughts
what part on the glove is used for goggle...
what part on the glove is used for goggle wiping and what part for nose wiping or is it one part for wiping both
This glove isn't actually equipped with a goggle wipe or a nose wipe. You can see that in the Tech Specs on the left.
This glove doesn't have a special wipe for either.