Oakley called on their heroes at Troy Lee Designs to help them with the Troy Lee Designs Signature Series Jupiter Squared Sunglasses. No flimsy pretty-boy shades or sacrificing retinas for a sick look, these bad boys, or rather grown men, are made of injected polycarbonate O Matter frames and sun-killing, sight-saving Plutonite lenses. You want numbers? These feature a three-point fit and six-base curvature for optimal vision and protection. How about attitude? Metal icon and accents and laser-etched logo will catch eyes and make the image indelible. Be worthy.
- Injected polycarbonate O Matter frame is lightweight, stress-resistant, and durable, so you can rock the Troy Lee for a long time
- Polycarbonate Plutonite lens UV protection filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Grey lens color allows color-recognition even when the sun is blazing at high-noon
- Three-point fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment for optimal performance; textured Unobtainium earsocks add to long-wearing comfort
- Six-base lens curvature optimizes peripheral vision, side strength, and protection
- Metal icon and band accents add eye-catching style
- Laser-etched TLD logo on the lens is the mark of authenticity
- Collection-specific Microclear drawstring pouch holds and polishes lens
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
Share your thoughts
Cool and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had these for a few months now and I have really liked them. They look good and fit really well. Some Oakley's tend to lift off my nose when I smile thanks to my dumbo ears, but these ones are able to stay grounded scoring them some extra points. They aren't too heavy so you can wear them for extended periods without feeling it and they are durable as I've already tossed them around a bit.