You might have a few screws loose, especially if you blast down the mountain mid-blizzard without the small-to-medium Twisted Goggle keeping your vision clear. Blowing snow and blinding sun would force you to slow your ludicrous speed if you didn't have this goggle's flexible frame forming to your smaller-sized face. Once on your head or over your helmet, this goggle's vented lens stays clear and blocks all UV rays to help you see all the bumps and ruts amid your race to the base.
- Lexan lens blocks out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays
- Flexible O-Matter frame yields a form-fitting design that doesn't cramp your nasal cavity or freeze up in extreme cold
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards and sweat while retrieving your gear
- Top lens vents and F2 Fog Technology prevents interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Interchangeable strap attachment plates let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free riding
Share your thoughts
Great fit! Very comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for my son to wear snowboarding. He loves them! Speaks often of how comfortable they are and is happy that they don't fog up!
Oakley Twisted Goggle
Fire Iridium Twisted Goggles
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought the Oakley Twisted Fire Iridium lenses a few seasons ago and the goggles work great. I primarily use them during bright sunny days while skiing. The frame of this goggle fits smaller face better becasue the lenses are relatively small creating a smaller viewing angle. Looking forward to this upcoming season to continue using this google.
What is the frame width, lens height, lens...
What is the frame width, lens height, lens width, and frame height?
Are these goggles mainly for men only or...
Are these goggles mainly for men only or can women use them as well and still be comfortable?
I don't see why not? They are for a Small to Med men's face. If you think that is your size try them out they will work well.
I have a pair of electric goggles and i...
I have a pair of electric goggles and i snowboard and on the terrain park the goggles fog up and i wanted to know what is better oackly or electric
Which is better is a personal preference thing. There is no right answer to that. Oakley is much bigger and older but any goggle will fog depending on how it's worn, the weather conditions and the general condition of the goggle.
These goggles do the job. And great style.