Glare free vision for land or sea.
With relaxed style that draws on '60s surf culture, the Oakley Polarized TwoFace Sunglasses break new ground with a unique, multi-material frame construction. The combination of O Matter with an aluminum lower rim provides the durability you need for daily use while keeping weight to a minimum. Not to mention the glare-cutting and clarity-boosting Plutonite polarized lenses supply the high-end optics you've come to expect from Oakley.
- O Matter frames with an aluminum lower rim provide tough durability with minimal weight
- Plutonite polarized lenses eliminate glare, boost clarity, and are highly impact resistant
- Three-point fit system holds the lenses in an ideal optical alignment
- Base-6 frame is designed to fit medium faces
Share your thoughts
Oakley TwoFace - Great New Style
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I just got the Polarized Oakley TwoFace Sunglasses and they are fantastic. The lenses are what you would expect from Oakley, clear, crisp HD Optics. The styling is definitely new and slightly radical based on a classic shape. I have been wearing Frogskins, Holbrooks and a number of other Oakley sunglasses for years, and the TwoFace is a nice addition to their lineup. Their blend of O Matter and Aluminum in the frames keep them strong and light, while also adding a bit of stylistic flair. Highly recommended.