Durable, functional style for any sport or sunny day.
- Polarized Plutonite lenses reduce glare and enhance optical clarity, especially on the road, as well as block 100% of UV rays
- The highly curved 8.75 base lens geometry ensures better peripheral coverage
- O-Matter frame feels light on your face and bends to fit without stretching out over time or shattering during crashes
- Three-point fit means that the nose pads and temple grips keep the shade secured where you get the best vision possible during your race to freedom
- Unobtanium ear socks and nose pads grips your face even tighter once wet with sweat
- Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical and impact resistance
- Women-specific design and every-day friendly lines accommodates most active ladies on the mountain or in town
- Included soft case protects your shades when not worn or while traveling
- See size chart for information on lens selection
Share your thoughts
Looks great and stays on!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am very active outdoors and they have a great grip so the sunglasses aren't sliding down my nose as I sweat. Oakleys have always been perfect for sports and these are no exception. I also wear them hiking, hanging out around town and driving. I got the crystal/raspberry and although the lenses are a little lighter than I'd like, there isn't really anything to complain about. The view is very clear and true to color as Lisa S. mentioned. Love them!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the fit of these sunglasses. They wrap around my face and protect my eyes from the sun better than many other styles. They are also lighter weight than my Ray Ban glasses, which makes them more comfortable as well. I ordered the crystal raspberry and they are more a black than a raspberry in color.
I absolutely loved these sunglasses!
I say loved because I have already misplaced them!!! So angry! Saving up to repurchase again (once my husband forgives me!). They are not as metallic or vivid raspberry as the pictures show. They ALMOST look black or like a very dark burgundy/plum like color until in the sun. The polarized lenses are great. I almost forgot I had them on because everything looks so clear and almost true to color. I have two toddlers who cannot keep their hands off of my stuff, and I am extremely clumsy, and these stood up to much abuse. Can't wait to reorder these!
For the wife...
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Excellent fit and quality you would expect from Oakley. Polarized lenses are great for driving and cut down glare from the windshield.