- O Hyrolix fabric wicks moisture, breathes, stretches for comfort, and offers UPF 50-rated protection so you can stay out in the sun
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of odors
- Ergonomic seaming increases your range of motion
- Extended cuffs with thumbholes offer extra warmth and protection
- Reflective trim stands out in low light
Share your thoughts
Perfect for EVERYDAY
I bought this to wear in the field out in the sun so that I don't get sunburned, but I have a feeling that I will be wearing this every chance I get - sunny, cloudy, snowy, whatever. This shirt fits amazingly well and the sleeves are extra long so that they cover your hands when your thumbs are using the holes, which I love but it may not be for everyone. I am 5"8 125lbs and the small fits like a dream. Its long enough to cover your love handles and is soft to the touch. I wore out in 92F weather today and it protected my skin and never got smelly. Will probably buy in another color as I will likely wear this every day for the rest of my life.....