Big and bold, just like summer should be.
The Women's Warm Up Sunglasses feature polarized lenses with the largest coverage area of any lenses made by Oakley. You get the superior build of O Matter frames, the glare-fighting technology of the polarized lens treatment, and a super-smooth fit. Slide these shades on, dig your toes into a warm, sandy beach, and enjoy the long days of summer.
- Polarized lens technology eliminates the glare from highly reflective surfaces like snow, ice, metal, and water
- Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses offer crystal clear optical performance and superior eye protection
- Plutonite lenses offer supreme protection from harmful UV rays from the sun, no matter what the tint color
- 8.75-base lens curvature maximizes peripheral vision without creating undue distortion
- O Matter frames are highly durable, impact resistant, and smooth against your face
- Hydrophillic earpads and nose pads ensure a snug fit and the material actually increases its grip as you sweat
- Three-point fit means that the nose and temples keep the shades secured where you get the best vision possible
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have this sunglasses for about 2 month now and I love them. Light, comfortable, stylish, feminine and sturdy. The lenses are amazing, great in the brightest day but light enough to wear them on those not so bright. I have a small face and this fits perfectly.
I wanted to like these sunglasses...
I really did, but they were so flimsy. I honestly don't believe they would have survived a week in our house without being crushed. The lightweight frame construction would be awesome for anyone who is incredibly careful with their sunglasses. Unfortunately, I ended up returning these in favor of a more sturdy pair.