Stay safe and keep shredding.
- Easy-access front panel holds your shovel and probe
- Hydration holster features internal tubing to keep your liquids from freezing
- Mesh back panel with air-flow channels doesn�t get too hot when hiking in the sunshine
- Radio or cell phone pocket on the shoulder strap allows a quick response when you need it most
- Safety whistle on sternum strap helps your buddies find you when you get swept out of view
- Padded waist strap has integrated rescue strap for hauling you out of tight spots
Share your thoughts
Does the pack have a loop to hold your...
Does the pack have a loop to hold your skis while hiking?
Yes there is a diagonal ski carry loop.
Is the backpack waterproof? Are the zippers...
Is the backpack waterproof? Are the zippers tapped?
No backpacks are really waterproof unless they use a PVC coated drybag with attached shoulder straps. The materials are typically water resistant but the seams usually aren't taped for waterproofing. This Oakley pack doesn't have waterproof or water resistant zippers. The zippers used are just inverted so the zipper tape is on the outside.
Does this pack have enough space for...
Does this pack have enough space for everyday use?