Get out and kill it without soggy-bottom excuses.
Slide on the waterproof breathable O’Neill Women’s Akira Pant and attack the halfpipe like it owes you money . Thanks to this shell pant’s fully-taped seams and waterproof zipper, you can boost way above the knuckle and be confident you’ll stay dry as a bone even if you slide down the wall on your posterior. However, the shattered hips are all on you.
- Inseam vents let in cool air to chill out your pipe-pumping legs
- Hook-and-loop waist adjuster secures the Akira to your hips so you don’t moon the lift or get a crack full of snow
- Jacket connector loops permit a seamless connection with compatible O’Neill jackets (sold separately)
- Cuff gaiters slide over your boots, so your feet and ankles stay dry no matter how deep the snow gets
- Bottom cuff reinforcement protects against board edges and gravel parking lots
- A cuff zipper makes boot-to-shoe transitions quick and easy