Your mountain surfing used to leave you soggy and cold, but now that you have the insulated O’Neill Women’s Candy Striper Jacket, you shred without noticing the winter weather. The Candy Striper’s fixed hood, powder skirt, and hook-and-loop cuffs helps you lock out the fluffy stuff as you slash your way to the base.
- Big buttons add some flare but also hold the storm flap and soft chin guard closed for better protection against the blowing snow
- Thick insulation and a soft lining in the body hold in your heat as you wait for the lifts to open on a blue-bird powder day
- Thinner insulation in the sleeves helps prevent overheating when the temps soar
- Wrist gaiters help hold in your hands� heat, and stop snow from getting into your sleeves while you drag your hand in the deep stashes
- Jacket-to-pant connector system forms a seamless barrier with compatible O�Neill pants
- A pocket for your MP3 player and one for you goggles store your must-haves while you grab a cold one at the bar