Leave your old workout gear in the dark when you put on the O'Neill Women's Eclipse Tank Top. Dri-Release fabric completely overshadows your old cotton tees with its moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and odor-resistant properties, but the benefits don't stop there. The open back allows for better airflow and ventilation, while a hidden cinch on the side hem keeps your shirt in place so it doesn't ride up during your jog.
- Dri-Release fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you cool, and it has antimicrobial properties to keep it smelling fresh
- Built-in high-impact bra provides support during vigorous exercise
- Hidden side hem cinch keeps your shirt in place
- Open back detail helps you ventilate
- Reflective logo makes you more visible at night
Share your thoughts
I was given this tank as a gift and i absolutely LOVE IT! The cut is so cute! It has great support with a loose fit. AKA.. Perfect fitness top!!
Love this tank!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love this tank! It does run a bit big, but I do like how long it is. Super soft and really comfortable. I bought two different colors.
Love but runs big.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I agree with the review below. Love the top, fabric is soft and quick drying, but the medium was a bit big, and there's a ton of extra fabric, meant to hang long but kind of just bunches up above the hips, which is not so flattering. The bra has side openings to slide in a soft cup.
Excited to give more of the O'neill gear a go!
very large medium
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I ordered a medium since thats my usual size in tank tops and WOW this was a very large medium. I could almost pass it as a dress. I am 5' 7" and 140lbs. I definitely would recommend going down a size in this shirt.
Overall a nice athletic top though.