School is important, but an affordable and comfortable rubber is crucial.
Dudes, blokes, chicks, shielas, or groms—whatever the term used to refer to your young surfer there's nothing to describe the feeling of being cold and uncomfortable. It just plain blows, so O'Neill fashioned the Kids' Epic 3/2 Wetsuit with the same quality and features as the women's version ... but smaller.
- Firewall lining insulates surfer's core while it draws moisture away from the skin
- Smooth Skin outer neoprene at the chest and back fends off cold winds
- Krypto Knee Padz are ergonomically shaped, highly stretchy neoprene panels designed to resist abrasion and protect knees from board-knock
- Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD) is a single panel at the rear for maximum stretch and comfort when sitting on the board
- Double Superseal neck provides a comfortable barrier against flushing
- Pocket at inner ankle features a loop for the 'latch-key' surfer
Share your thoughts
O'Neill Youth Epic 3/2
Bang for your buck! All the features of the Men's and Women's versions but not all the price!
what water temperature in farenheit is the...
what water temperature in farenheit is the wetsuit recommended for?
Kevin - the Epic 3/2 is recommended for lower 60's to high 70 degree water temps.