Small kids can still rip big waves.
While some companies will skimp on features for their kids' lines, O'Neill made the Epic II 3/2 Kids' Wetsuit exactly the way it makes the adult versions, just in smaller sizes. It features the same Super Stretch neoprene, Double Super Seal neck closure, and glued and blindstitched seams as the grown-up version so your kid can stay comfortable in the water for just as long as you do.
- Super Stretch neoprene is extremely flexible and quick-drying
- FluidFlex Firewall chest panel keeps your core warm
- Back zip entry with offset teeth prevents water from entering through the zipper
- Double Super Seal neck is comfy and prevents flushing
- Glued and double blindstitched seams only penetrate one side of the neoprene to minimize water entry
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones increase flexibility in the arms and shoulders for unrestricted movement while paddling
- Krypto Knee Padz are durable and add board grip
- External pocket with key loop so you don't have to risk leaving your keys on the beach