Epic comfort at a mediocre price.
The conditions don't have to be epic (and you don't have to be sponsored) for the O'Neill Women's Epic II 3/2 Wetsuit to be the rubber of choice for cool water. From the moment you slip it on to the time you sit-up and scope the first wave that demands your unrestricted paddling, you'll appreciate the flexibility and sufficient warmth the Epic II provides.
- Firewall lining insulates your core while it draws moisture away from your skin
- Smooth Skin outer neoprene at the chest and back fend off cold winds
- Krypto Knee Padz are ergonomically shaped, highly stretchy neoprene panels designed to resist abrasion and protect knees from board-knock
- Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD) is a single panel at the rear for maximum stretch and comfort when sitting on your board
- Double Superseal neck keeps water out when you dive like a duck
- Pocket at inner ankle features a loop to attach 'key' to getting home