You aren't a cargo ship.
When you get tired of big, bulky jackets with way too many big, bulky pockets, give the O'Neill Escape District Jacket a look. The District is heavy on insulation to keep you warm when winter really gets cranked up, but it has a clean, streamlined look without all that extra cargo-this-and-that.
- Heavy insulation keeps you warm on the coldest days of the year
- Fixed hood for added protection
- 8K waterproofing holds off light rain and snow
- 8g/m breathability reduces interior clamminess and allows your body to regulate its temperature naturally
- Waterproof zippers and taped critical seams eliminate typical waterproof weak spots
- Connector system allows you to connect the jacket with your O'Neill pants for single storm-proof suit
- Articulated sleeves for natural movement
- Media pocket keeps your music safe
- Goggle pocket allows you to safely store your eyewear
- Soft chinguard reduces irritation and chafing
- Key clip holds your keys securely
- Zippered vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Powder skirt keeps out snow on deep days