Lifties need pants, too.
If you're looking for 100-day-season at an affordable price, look no further than the O'Neill Exalt Snowboard Pant. 8K-rated fabric keeps you dry whether you're riding or loading tourists onto chairs, and the relaxed fit gives you room to layer when it gets really cold.
- 8K-rated fabric provides waterproof breathable protection
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Polyester lining helps hold in heat
- Relaxed Fit provides plenty of room to layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh Vents allow you to dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable waistband helps you get your fit just right
- Connector System hooks up to your jacket to keep snow out
- Two cargo pockets and a mid-calf pocket give you room to keep the essentials
- Reinforced hem helps pant last longer
Share your thoughts
Very warm, good placement of pockets.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've only used these pants once in Vail, CO this Christmas, but they were great. They kept me warm and dry. I got the green ones, which are rather bright, but look good. The only issue for me is that I'm 5'5" and I found these a bit too long.
It was easy to order and I received some discount also. Item arrived quickly. My husband likes to wear on cold days when he walks to work. But there is a dark spot on the left leg of the pants.