Explore in comfort.
You don't have to believe in karma to know that you're going to have a good time when you go snowboarding in the O'Neill Explore Karma Women's Jacket. Low-profile Primaloft insulation keeps you toasty when the winds are howling, and a 10K-rated fabric ensures you stay dry when the snow is coming down hard. The articulated fit allows you to move freely for a more natural feeling when you're shredding, and it's extra long for additional coverage and protection from the elements. With the Explore Karma, you're sure to be feeling good on the mountain no matter what the weather brings.
- Tech herringbone polyester fabric with 10K-rated membrane for solid storm resistance
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from seeping in between the seams
- Primaloft insulation holds warmth where you need it without adding unnecessary bulk
- Polyester lining helps move moisture away from your skin
- Articulated cut is designed to fit best when you're actually snowboarding
- Underarm vents dump excess warmth so you don't overheat when you're working up a sweat
- Stowable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it hides away for around-town wear
- Wrist gaiters and an adjustable hem stop cold air from getting in
- Belt connector system lets you hook this jacket up with your pants
- Handwarmer pockets, an audio pocket, a goggle pocket, and a pass pocket haul your essentials