Solid protection for all-day resort play.
The O'Neill Women's Freedom Rainbow Jacket packs enough technical prowess to keep you dry and toasty during all-day resort sessions when you want to rack up as many runs as you can. Firewall insulation and Melee fabric team up to block cold temps and precipitation. Zip up and make your way to the lift pronto. You don't have time to wait around in lift lines.
- Melee face fabric shields you from moisture and sleet while letting water vapor from sweat escape
- Critical seams are taped to stop melting snow from working in between the seams
- Firewall ergonomic insulation holds warmth where you need it without adding unnecessary bulk
- Polyester lining helps move moisture away from your skin
- Articulated cut is designed to fit best when you're actually snowboarding
- Underarm vents dump excess warmth so you don't overheat when you're working up a sweat
- Storm hook keeps the weather away from your head
- Stowable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it hides away for around-town wear
- Wrist gaiters and an adjustable hem stop cold air from getting in
- Belt connector system lets you hook this jacket up with your pants
- Lots of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, an audio pocket, a goggle pocket, a pass pocket, and a chest pocket haul your essentials
Share your thoughts
solid + warm
i don't have anything profound to say about this jacket; dry and toasty is accurate. i've only used it once, but i'm really happy with it so far (going to tahoe next week so will update this review after a little more testing). and i'm picky. it's longer with a bit of a relaxed fit, which is great because i can actually move in it, and still manages to be pretty flattering. i'm 5'9" and 130lbs, and a medium is borderline too big. and mint green makes me nice and visible on the mountain.