Looking good—feeling good.
The O'Neill Women's Freedom Coral Pant bring a casual, street-style to the mountain thanks to a relaxed design and fashion fabrics that still deliver moisture-blocking power. Slide into these pants when you want balanced protection that will keep you dry while you lap the park or cut up the groomers.
- Water-resistant, breathable polyester herringbone fabric keeps you dry when the fresh powder starts coming down
- Critical seams are taped so moisture can't work in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Relaxed straight fit brings a street-savvy feel to these snowboarding pants without making them too tight
- Inner-thigh vents ditch overheated air and let you regulate your temperature
- Lower leg gaiters stop snow from getting into your boots
- Adjustable waistband and a raised back give you a custom fit that won't let snow in
- Connector system hooks these pants to your jacket to form a solid barrier against the weather
- Plenty of pocket space, two front, two back, and two cargo pockets, hold snacks and your phone
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcements protect your hems from getting chewed up by sharp ice patches or rough parking lots