Why bother having pants AND a jacket?
Never worry about getting snow up your back or down your pants again with the O'Neill Freedom Moonstone Women's Full Suit. This one-piece has a 10K-rated fabric, critically taped seams, and wrist and boot gaiters to provide the ultimate pow-day protection. A regular fit allows plenty of room to move around in, while low-profile Firewall insulation helps you stay toasty as you pillage powder in frigid temps.
- Mini herringbone polyester fabric with 10K-rated membrane blocks out moisture and wind to help you stay warm and dry
- Critical seams are taped to stop melting snow from working its way between the seams
- Firewall mid-weight insulation holds warmth where you need it without adding unnecessary bulk
- Polyester lining helps move moisture away from your skin
- Articulated cut is designed to fit best when you're actually snowboarding
- Inseam vents dump excess warmth so you don't overheat when you're working up a sweat
- Wrist gaiters and boot gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in
- Lots of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, an audio pocket, two back pockets, and a pass pocket to haul your essentials
- Reinforced pant hems for durability