Freedom to shred comfortably.
Inspired by your favorite flannel, the O'Neill Freedom Peridot Women's Snowboard Jacket is a stylish way to stay warm and dry when you're on the mountain. The 8K-rated fabric and critically taped seams help protect you from stormy weather, and mid-weight Firewall insulation provides low-profile warmth to keep you cozy without adding too much bulk. A mini herringbone fabric, custom long fit, and button details on the storm flap add stylish touches to keep you looking good while you tear up the slopes.
- Mini herringbone polyester fabric with 8K-rated membrane for solid storm resistance
- Critical seams are taped to stop melting snow from working in between the seams
- Firewall mid-weight insulation holds warmth where you need it without adding unnecessary bulk
- Polyester lining helps move moisture away from your skin
- Articulated cut is designed to fit best when you're actually snowboarding
- Underarm vents dump excess warmth so you don't overheat when you're working up a sweat
- Stowable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it hides away for around-town wear
- Wrist gaiters and an adjustable hem stop cold air from getting in
- Belt connector system lets you hook this jacket up with your pants
- Lots of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, an audio pocket, a goggle pocket, and a pass pocket haul your essentials