Don't let cold lock you down.
Instead of piling on T-shirts under your jacket when temperatures plunge, wear the O'Neill Freedom Segment Women's Jacket for reliable warmth that won't restrict your movement. Firewall insulation is strategically placed in a way that not only maximizes warmth where you need it most, but also minimizes it in areas where you need greater range of motion. Wrist gaiters and a belt connector system link up with your O'Neill pants for a complete seal against wind and snow.
- Heather polyester fabric with 10K-rated waterproof membrane to help you stay warm and dry
- Critical seams are taped to stop melting snow from working in between the seams
- Firewall heavy insulation holds warmth where you need it without adding unnecessary bulk
- Polyester lining wicks moisture away from your skin
- Articulated cut is designed to fit best when you're actually snowboarding
- Underarm vents dump excess warmth so you don't overheat when you're working up a sweat
- Stowable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it hides away for around-town wear
- Wrist gaiters and an adjustable hem stop cold air from getting in
- Belt connector system lets you hook this jacket up with your pants
- Lots of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, an audio pocket, a goggle pocket, and a pass pocket to haul your essentials
Share your thoughts
Great for shredding sessions
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm 5'1 and an XS is perfect on me. The jacket is just long enough to cover my bum, but at the same time well fitted. This thing impressively withstood the harsh Canadian weather, and I got plenty of riding done with it.