Protection for venturing off the grid.
If you're leading Dad through the trees and you haven't seen a bunny slope in years, you need a jacket that's on the same level as you. The O'Neill Grid Boys' Jacket features heavy Firewall insulation and 8K-rated fabric to keep you warm and dry now that you're spending your days in waist-deep powder instead of ski school.
- 8K-rated fabric provides waterproof breathable protection
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Firewall Heavy Insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Polyester lining helps hold in heat and wicks moisture
- Regular fit has room to layer without being too baggy
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Waist gaiter keeps snow out
- Belt Connector System attaches to your pants by way of your belt to prevent your jacket from riding up
- Two hand pockets, one chest and one sleeve pocket, and an internal goggle pocket provide room to store your stuff
Share your thoughts
Great kids coat
2nd O'Neill winter coat I've bought for my son and am now loyal to this line. He is rough on his clothes, plays hard! The first one held up beautifully and is now moving down to younger brother which is definitely a sign of a quality jacket. It is light, yet warm and quite waterproof. I get confused with the sizing on these items and the new coat is too big, but if its like the first one it will last 2 years again. Great pockets and zippers, nice big hood.