Even the most aggressive and fearless kid can't spend a full session in the surf without a little technology to provide comfort through warmth. And since your kid doesn't have the tough, insulating skin of a shark, O'Neill made the short-sleeve Kids' Hammer 2/1 Spring Wetsuit to make it through spring break ... and after-school sessions.
- Smooth Skin chest, shoulders, and sides of back block winds that can drop body temp
- Double Superseal neck keeps water out when the kid turns into a duck
- Strategic Seamless paddle zones allow unrestricted mobility in the arms
- Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD) is a single panel at the rear for maximum stretch and comfort when sitting on your board
- Krypto Knee Padz are ergonomically shaped, highly stretchy neoprene panels designed to resist abrasion and protect knees from board-knock
- Flatlock stitching offers the most breathability in warmer conditions