A little cold water never hurt anybody.
Just because the leaves are changing doesn't mean it's time to tuck your board back into the garage. Just break out the O'Neill Men's Heat 3Q Zip 3/2 FSW Wetsuit and you're good to go for another month or two.
- 3/2 mm Ultraflex Firewall insulation keeps you comfortable in 50 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer temperatures
- Super stretch neoprene fabric provides plenty of flexibility
- Exterior fluid seam welds and double super seal neck help keep the chilly sea water out when you accidentally nosedive your board
- Krypto knee pads cushion your knees
- Covert code red zipper makes for easy in and out
Share your thoughts
Its callled the oniell HEAT for a reason!
Nice wetsuit! soft neoprene, built very well like most of oneills products. Now to down sides, the sleeves were really baggy, so baggy I had to take the suit in to get them tailored, but now i basically have a custom fitted wetsuit! The "HEAT" firewall insulation that is on the chest and back can get really hot on a sunny semi warm day, almost too much heat! its almost a low end winter suit! all in all it does the job and def the warmest suit for the price!