No more restrictions, no more coming out of a churner naked. The ridiculously strong, light, and hyper-stretchy O'Neill Men's Hyperfreak XT2 Board Short answers your surfing prayers. With a mind-blowing 190% vertical and 180% horizontal stretch, this wonder short lets you get down on any wave. O'Neill ultrasonically welds flat, smooth, stretchy seams and omits the inseam for chafe-free comfort. The waistband TPU-coated drawcord locks for a secure fit, and KEVLAR® reinforcements keep things together and snug to prevent loss when you get a thrashing. This coolly styled short even features silver woven into the fabric to fight stink, because with all this performance you won't want to offend your new fan club.
- Super-light, super-strong Hyperfreak Stretch with XT2 fabric delivers a whopping 190% vertical and 180% horizontal hyper-stretch for more mobility than you have
- Flat, smooth ultrasonically welded seams that stretch with the short provide bomber construction, chafe-free comfort, and longevity
- No-inseam design prevents rash and discomfort
- Leash-string TPU-coated locking drawcord gives a secure and comfortable everyday fit
- Bomber KEVLAR® reinforced waistband means the end of wardrobe malfunctions
- Pure silver woven into the fabric inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria for enduring freshness
- Welded pocket sits smooth for streamlined performance and holds essentials
- Allover ocean-loving print design brings on serious surfer style
Share your thoughts
These boardshorts are worth every penny! They're super stretchy but incredibly durable. The welded seams are genius and make for an incredibly comfortable fit. Also love that is has a zippered pocket.