The weather may be snowy, but that doesn't mean your little ripper has to leave the mountain or the playground feeling soggy thanks to the O'Neil Toddler Girls' Jasper Snow Suit. 5K waterproof and 8K breathable fabric keep her dry inside and out while the midweight insulation fends off the harsh sting of the wind. The Jasper's fixed hood comes complete with a pronounced brim which keeps the moisture out her face.
- 5K waterproof and 8K breathable ripstop fabric blocks moisture and resists damage for season after season of fun
- Taped critical seams shut shut moisture along the pant's longest seams
- Midweight Firewall insulation increases coziness without overheating on warmer days
- Regular fit is roomy throughout with articulation at the knees for increased movement without bunched fabric
- O'Neill's Grow System extends arms and legs so it'll be hard for her to outgrow this suit in a single season
- Abrasion protection at hems prolongs the life of the pant
- Elastic boot gaiters seal out the elements at her boots to prevent soggy sock syndrome