Get him out there and keep him happy.
The O'Neill Kelvin Insulated Pant keeps your ripper-in-training warm, dry, and stoked during snowball fights, critical snow-fort construction, or during his first days on skis or a snowboard. The synthetic insulation keeps on working when it's wet, and strategically placed abrasion reinforcements ensure multiple seasons from the Kelvin.
- 5K waterproofing holds off light rain and snow
- 8g/m breathability reduces interior clamminess and allows your body to regulate its temperature naturally
- Critical seams taped to eliminate typical waterproof weak spots
- Articulated knees for natural movement
- Abrasion reinforcements in key areas
- Basic leg gaiter seals out snow and drafts
Share your thoughts
Perfect for snow-loving, active boys
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My 5 year old can get in and out of these on his own pretty easily which is great, until you notice that he has them on with no shirt on and is ready to go out the door to build a snowman. I guess that speaks to his confidence into these snowpants to keep him warm. I recommend at the very least to go with a shirt underneath. Leg gaiters are awesome and a must in my opinion. Fits true.