A quality 3/2mm full wetsuit with minimal seams for unbelievable mobility and a glove-like fit without pressure points.
For unrestricted mobility and an incredible fit while you surf, turn to the O'Neill Men's Psycho 1 Z.E.N. 3/2 Wetsuit. The Psycho 1 has minimal seams so you get crazy stretch and no pressure points, and the 3/2mm Technobutter neoprene holds more air bubbles, which means it absorbs less water for a lighter, warmer, and more flexible feel. In addition, its fluid seam weld construction uses a silicone-based urethane seal applied to the opposite side of its glued and blindstitched seams to block out water without restricting flexibility. Plasma wrist and ankle seals also prevent flushing issues
- 3/2mm Technobutter fabric
- Cool to warm surfing conditions
- Fluid seam weld construction, glued and blindstitched seams
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals
- Super-minimal seam design
- Strategic seamless paddle zones
- Contortionist seamless shoulder design
- Patented Z.E.N. back zip closure system with drainhole
- Double super seal neck
- Krypto knee pads
- External key pocket with loop
Share your thoughts
Psycho 1 Features close up
TechnoButter Neoprene (20% lighter, 30% less absorption with quick dry properties) combined with Single Fluid Seam Welds (watertight seam tech).