Suit-up and get Surf Psycho all year long.
You love to surf but aren't too stoked on hypothermia. The Women's Psycho 2 Z.E.N. 4/3 Wetsuit is O'Neill's way of saying, 'Here's a warm, flexible, comfortable suit so you can surf year round in cold water without getting blue lips.'
- Ultraflex XDS with X-Foam neoprene is super-stretchy, highly insulating, and doesn't feel restrictive
- XDS-Air Firewall panels on the chest, upper, and lower back regions combine super-stretchy neoprene with a 3D interior structure that traps air to retain heat at your core
- Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD) is a single panel at the rear for maximum stretch and comfort when sitting on your board
- Smooth Skin outer neoprene at the chest and back fends off cold winds
- Z.E.N. back zip closure features the Barrier 2 vertical zip and fold-over flap design to prevent flushing and retain warmth
- Flexible, wide 2X Fluid Seam Seal covers all seams on the outside to limit water penetration
- Krypto Knee Padz are ergonomically shaped, highly stretchy neoprene panels designed to resist abrasion and protect knees from board-knock
- Drain hole at the middle back releases excess water