Perform at the top of your game.
If you feel sluggish and chilly in your old suit, it's time to upgrade to the O'Neill Women's Psycho III Z.E.N. 4/3 Wetsuit. Known for its warmth, flexibility, and superior fit, the Psycho III features TechnoButter neoprene, XDS-Air Firewall in the chest and back, and a Double Super Seam Weld to keep you comfortable and loose in chilly waters.
- Patented Z.E.N. zip entry with drain hole features a pullover internal neck seal that blocks water
- Any water that penetrates the Z.E.N. collar or Super Short Zip is blocked by the Pullover Barrier 2 and forced out the drain hole
- Pullover Barrier 2 features a pullover internal that blocks water for maximum performance in cold to frigid conditions
- Technobutter neoprene fabric boasts a 20% lighter weight with 30% less water absorption and quick dry properties that make this the most technical and buttery neoprene on the market
- XDS-Air Firewall chest and back consist of stretch neoprene lined with water-wicking insulative jersey fabric for comfort and warmth
- Double Super Seam Weld (watertight stitchless technology) is a silicone-based urethane seal that's applied to both sides of a triple-glued seam (stitchless) for a lightweight, soft, and durable seam seal
- Thinner, lighter Super Seal cuffs are fused to create a low profile and better seal in your wrists and ankles
- Minimal seam design provides insane flexibility, fit, and warmth using less seams
- Krypto knee pad for durability and comfort
- External key pocket located along the lower leg inseam and constructed of Ultraflex DS neoprene is easy to access and completely secure