The suit for surf psychos.
Battle low water temps and lower your impact on the planet's oceans at the same time in this O'Neill Men's Psycho RG8 3/2 Wetsuit, made with limestone and recycled neoprene. When you cram your cold body into the Psycho RG8 and paddle through the breaks, you'll quickly remember why you trust O'Neill to keep your body warm and give you the freedom to express yourself without restriction.
- Ultraflex RG8 is a new, environmentally friendly material that features 100% limestone neoprene combined with internal and external recycled-plastic neoprene
- SmoothSkin Ultraflex Firewall panel on the back is ultralight, warm, and 30% more stretchy than traditional neoprene for unrestricted mobility
- Krypto Knee Padz are ergonomically shaped, highly stretchy neoprene panels designed to resist abrasion and protect your knees from board-knock
- Flexible exterior 1X Fluid Seam Seal covers all seams without breaks to ensure zero water penetration
- F.U.Z.E. (Front Upper Zip Entry) virtually eliminates flushing on dives and allows greater overall flexibility and comfort
- Three drain holes at the upper back allow water to escape if it does enter the upper region
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals keep suit limbs in place and prevent water entry