Psycho. Freak. Crazy. These monikers only make you hungry for more—we respect you for that.
With ultra-stretchy, insulating neoprene as well as a coveted zip closure and gusset design, the O'Neill Men's Psychofreak Wetsuit is your cold-water weapon. With impenetrable and flexible seam seals to keep chilly liquid where it belongs, the Psychofreak 3.5/2.5mm Wetsuit is O'Neill's answer to your inability to wait until summer temps hit your spots.
- Z.E.N. back zip closure features the Barrier 2 with vertical zip and fold-over flap design to prevent flushing and retain warmth
- Ultraflex XDS-Air Firewall panels on the chest, upper, and lower back regions combine super-stretchy neoprene with a 3D interior structure that traps air to retain heat at your core
- Smooth Skin outer neoprene at the chest and lower back fend off wind
- Krypto Knee Padz are ergonomically shaped, highly stretchy neoprene panels designed to resist abrasion and protect your knees from board-knock
- Flexible, wide 2X Fluid Seam Seal covers all seams on the outside to ensure zero water penetration
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals keep suit limbs in place and prevent water entry
- External key pocket at the leg features a loop to attach the only thing you need when you hit the water