If you can't feel your toes after a few minutes in the water, then buck up and invest in the O'Neill Men's Psychofreak ST 3.5mm Boot. O'Neill's XDS-Air Firewall fabric provides stellar warmth and feels so good you'll almost wish for cold weather. Hook-and-loop straps ensure a solid, streamlined fit, while welded seams reduce weight and eliminate chafing. And O'Neill's new integrated arch increases contact between your foot and the board for better traction and support for easier recovery.
- XDS-Air Firewall neoprene fabric keeps your foot warm and loose
- Integrated arch support increases contact between foot and board for better traction, offers better support for easy recovery, and is the best impact compression cushioning on the market
- External fluid seam weld and internal taped seams help keep water out so your foot stays comfortable and dry
- Forefoot cinch hook-and-loop system features compression straps that pull your arch into your foot for a superior, snug fit
- Anti-Flush shin strap helps prevent water from rushing in when you go through the washing cycle
- Deep split toe for improved balance
- Leash stop toe guard for protection against your leash