Name-calling never stops superheroes, and cold water will never stop you.
Psycho? Not really. Passionate? Hell yes. You're not crazy like a serial killer, but you're crazy about surfing no matter what the season. But somehow the phrase 'Passionate Freak' just doesn't have the right ring for a wetsuit. So think of the the O'Neill Men's Psychofreak 4.5/3.5 Wetsuit as the suit that a passionate superhero would wear—even though some naysayers out there might call a hero a 'psycho vigilante.'
- Ultraflex XDS-Air Firewall panels on the chest, upper, and lower back combine super-stretchy neoprene with a 3D interior structure to retain heat at your core
- Flexible, wide 2X Fluid Seam Seal covers all seams on the outside to minimize unnecessary water penetration
- Z.E.N. back zip closure features the Barrier 2 vertical zip and fold-over flap design to prevent flushing and retain warmth
- Smooth Skin outer neoprene at the chest and back fends off cold winds
- Krypto Knee Padz are ergonomically shaped, highly stretchy neoprene panels designed to resist abrasion and protect knees from board-knock
- Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD) is a single panel at the rear for maximum stretch and comfort when sitting on the board
- Double Superseal neck provides a comfortable barrier against flushing
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals keep suit limbs in place and prevent excess water entry
- External key pocket at the leg features a loop to attach the only thing you need when you hit the water