Threads fit for the king of the park.
Show up to the jump line in style with the O'Neill Royalty Insulated Jacket. The Bomber fit is extra long for a steezy look and added coverage for when you fall on your ass.
- 5K-rated fabric provides waterproof breathable protection
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Firewall Mid-Weight Insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Polyester lining helps hold in heat
- Bomber Long Fit features an elastic waist and long length for a street-style look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Powder skirt keeps snow out and can be removed when it's no longer needed
- Belt Connector System attaches to your pants to prevent the powder skirt from riding up
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, and an internal media/goggle pocket provide all the room you need to store your stuff
Share your thoughts
will this jacket be able to keep me warm...
will this jacket be able to keep me warm trhuth any weather conditions??
This jacket is a great start to keeping warm in cold conditions! However, it is not guaranteed to provide enough warm for every individual in all conditions. That will really depend on the individual, as well as what sorts of layers you are wearing beneath the jacket. If you have warm layers on underneath, then that will definitely assist in keeping you toasty!