Monsieur Seb Toot's jacket of choice for staying warm and dry when pushing the snowboard progression.
Stay warm, dry, and comfortable, the way park jumping-phenom Sebastian Toutant does with the O'Neill Men's Toots Jacket. Its 10K-rated polyester fabric, taped critical seams, storm placket, and mid-weight Firewall insulation provide all-day comfort while you shred the slopes or terrain park. Its regular fit, chill look, and articulated design give you plenty of mobility when you're working on your park and pipe skills while underarm venting ditches excess heat. Powder skirt, straight cuff adjuster, and a jacket-to-pant connector system seal out the elements while a fixed hood blocks the snow and wind from your face. The Toot's chin guard solves annoying chafing issues and multiple hand, pass, audio, and goggle pockets stash your essential riding gear.
- Sebastian Toutant collection
- polyester fabric (10K/10K), taped critical seams
- Firewall insulation (80g body, 60g sleeves)
- Regular fit, long cut, articulation, and bottom adjustment
- Underarm venting
- Powder skirt and straight cuff adjuster
- Jacket-to-pant connector system
- Fixed hood
- Chin guard
- Two hand pockets, one zippered lift pass pocket, one zippered audio pocket, and one goggle pocket