A tasty shell designed for Seb Toots, but here for you.
Chances are, at several points this winter you will hear news about Sebastian Toutant pulling off the first new next-level trick, bagging a grip of contests, and releasing footage that will be whipping the shredder-net into a frenzy. The O'Neill Freedom Seb Toots Jacket is Monsieur Toot's jacket of choice for staying warm and dry when pushing the progression so far it ends up in a mailbox somewhere in Katmandu.
- Firewall ergonomic insulation beefs up the fill where you need it most and less where you don't—meaning you will stay warm without looking like a trash-bag full of foam
- Articulated elbows move with you, not against you; this means no bunching on Japan grabs and rolling up the windows
- Lift pass pocket features a secure zipper closure so it doesn't fall out because that would suck
- Media pocket with zipper closure so your music maker doesn't fall out, because that would also suck
- Critically taped seams block out moisture where it tends to infiltrate the most
- Chin guard provides a soft material your face can rub up against which is really good for your friends so they don't have to hear you complain