Even if you can't spin like Seb Toots (and chances are you can't), you can still stay warm and dry the way he does.
When you're a rider like park jumping-phenom Sebastian Toutant, you spend a lot of time on the snow, and you need a jacket that keeps you warm and dry throughout the day in all conditions. So O'Neill designed the Toots Snowboard Jacket for him, with 10K-rated fabric and mid-weight insulation for all day comfort. Plus, an extra-long fit adds coverage and warmth, and gives your style points a much-needed boost too.
- 10K-rated fabric provides waterproof breathable protection
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Firewall Mid-Weight Insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Polyester lining helps hold in heat
- Bomber Long Fit features an elastic waist and long length for a street-style look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood is helmet compatible
- Removable waist gaiter keeps snow out
- Belt Connector System attaches to your pants to prevent your powder skirt from riding up
- Two hand pockets, two chest pockets, and an internal media/goggle pocket provide all the room you need to store your stuff