All the bells and whistles.
Sebastian Toutant isn't a mean guy. Sure, he makes every body else look bad, but that's his job. Fortunately the guys at O'Neill are paid to make you look good. That's where the Seb Toots Premium Jacket comes in. With letterman styling and a longer cut, the Toots jacket makes you look good, even if your riding isn't World Cup material.
- 15K waterproofing holds off all but the nastiest storms
- 10g/m breathability reduces interior clamminess and allows your body to regulate its temperature naturally
- Waterproof zippers and taped critical seams eliminate typical waterproof weak spots
- Zippered underarm vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Connector system allows you to connect the jacket with your O'Neill pants for single storm-proof suit
- Articulated sleeves for natural movement
- Media pocket keeps your music safe
- Goggle pocket allows you to safely store your eyewear
- Soft chinguard reduces irritation and chafing
- Key clip holds your keys securely
- Powder skirt keeps out snow on deep days
- Fixed hood for added protection