After you wear the O'Neill Women's Soar Capri Tight to an intense yoga session or cardio class, feel free to head right over to the deli or store without fear of embarrassing sweat stains. The 3XDRY technology keeps this fitted tight sweat-mark free so you don't have to tie your sweatshirt around your waist or change right away after your workout.
- 21in inseam lets your lower legs breathe while you practice yoga, trail run, or hike, while the ultra-slim fit gets rid of excess floppy fabric
- 3XDRY technology features a water repellent which makes the Energy less susceptible to water and dirt stains so you don't end up with embarrassing sweat marks
- 3XDRY technology also wicks moisture away, is odor resistant, and dries quickly
- Flatlock seams prevent annoying chafing issues
- Reflective logos help others spot you in low-light conditions
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great running tights, I've used them for yoga and gym climbing as well. they stay put will with activity, I've only used them in cooler temps (around 50F) so far so I'm curious how they'll perform as the weather heats up.
Good pants for running
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great pants for running as they stay put. I got the red, which were more of a bright orange-y color, so if color super matters to you, note that. Not hugely flattering, but maybe that's because I need to wear them more (read: run more), but doesn't even matter because they are super useful. Would buy again in other colors.